Friday 11 August 2017

25th July - early morning run

school holidays have arrived which can only mean one thing, we're away from home again, this time Butlins near Skegness. Butlins is quite a scheduled holiday resort meaning trying to fit a long run in isn't easy. I decide early morning before breakfast fits in, probably my earliest and first run before I've eaten something. I left the apartment around 7am, pretty early for me but I found it very quiet and peaceful heading off towards Skegness town. It was around 3-4 miles to Skegness on a fairly straight road turning the run into an out n back. I felt surprisingly good considering I hadn't eaten. The last couple of miles were around the Butlins site, through a fun fair then amongst holidaymakers heading off to breakfast, i will see them there very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment